MaxFactor Creme Puff Pressed Powder



Hi everyone, i'm here with another review
After some skin care products lets talk about some makeup products.
Today i'm giving some review about a must have product for everyone and thats face powder or compact. I'm gonna talk about a pressed powder which i'm sticked to for almost a year now and thats creme puff pressed powder from Maxfactor. People with oily or combination skin type terribly can't live without face powders and thats the reason I have tried allot from different brands. Before I was using Maybelline whitestay uv compact, which I hardly used for few weeks. I will come up with that review someother time.

Let's see how is the casing of the product.





I'm using Translucent 05
Reason behind this translucent shade is that, I always end up choosing a darker shade then my foundation and the other one is that, I apply foundation very occasionally. So I need only somthing which can hide my T.zone shine and oil. This shade allows me to use on daily basis and goes perfect with my sun screen.

Let's see what company say about this product

In 1953 Max Factor launched Creme Puff - the first all in one blend of creamy make up base and powder. Its innovative formula meant it applied like powder with a puff, but stayed on like cream giving a smooth and even look. Today it remains a lasting icon and make-up must-have.

Crème Puff Powder Compact is a versatile, all-in-one compact powder for any occasion.
Amazing light reflecting particles give a soft, subtle glow.
Proven skin compatibility, so is good for all skin types.
Use alone with moisturiser or on top of foundation.

TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO APPLY
1 Apply in downward strokes after foundation, concealer and blusher, for a shine-proof finish.
2 Can also be used as an all over foundation.
3 Match the colour to your skin tone as you would a foundation.
4 Sweep the powder brush over the powder and tap the excess off on the back of your hand.



My experience with the product

I have heared allot of negetive reviews about the smell of the powder so i was little nervous before buying the one.
when i first opened it smelled very nice. I really loved the scent which was very different from the other compacts i have used. But there are some people who doesn't like scented makeup products. But for me it's awesome.
The spong provided with this powder is not so cool but an average. I love little softer n thick sponges to work with.
If we talk about the powder its so creamy yet dry but will not give any flaky look to your dry skin zones. It gives you ful coverage so that you can use this all alone without any base. This creme puff will perfectly hide all flaws and pigmentation all alone without looking cakey.  If you apply it on your foundation it will work as a perfect setting powder and will hide all shine and will give matte finish. If you want to use it instead of base then buy the shade mtching ur skin tone, translucent shade won't work alone. I use translucent with my SPF so it goes perfectly for my day.

Maxfactor creme puff is available in 13 shades
Translucent 05, nouveau beige 13, sun frolic 34, medium beige 41, dark beige 42, natural 50, tempting touch 53, candle glow 55, gay whisper 55, golden 75, truely fair 81, twilight blush 82, light n grey 85



Things i liked

  • Light weight, smooth and matte
  • Perfect setting powder
  •  Long lasting
  • Budget friendly

Things i did not like about this product

  • Sponge provided isn't that much useful

Price in UAE

I bought it in 35 Aed but nowadays its on sale just 23 Aed

Would i buy again

Yes.. i will for my routine use
but will go for some other brands too

Value for money?

Truely... 21 g in 23 Aed :)

Comments

Post a Comment