Utama Spice Temu Temu Face Mask Review



Before going into a detailed review of  Utama Spice Volcanic Clay Face and Body Mask, first let me give you a little introduction of this company incase you don't know already.

Utama Spice is a traditional skincare company based in Ubud, Bali. They focus on applying ancient Balinese herbal knowledge to create products that not only enhance your skin’s natural beauty but also provokes your mind to consider the raw power and beauty of nature. They do this by using only 100% pure natural ingredients.
This company was started in 1989 by Dayu Suci and Melanie Templer who had extensive knowledge of traditional Balinese remedies so they rediscovered the amazing benefits of essential oils and other natural ingredients.All of their products are made by hand, never using binders, artificial colorants, preservatives or synthetics.
They say "Our factory is more like a kitchen with our production team taking on the role of chefs. Every surface is stainless steal and sterile to avoid cross contamination. Our team is highly experienced with many being part of the Utama Spice family for over ten years.  The end result is a product so fresh and natural you will want to eat it, and why shouldn't you? At Utama Spice we know that your skin is your body’s biggest organ and should be treated as such. This is why when we make our products we think of it as making food for the skin".
So this was a precise introduction of the company for you so that you can easily understand the quality and the real worth of the products you are using. If you want to know further more you can click here.
After all this let's start what i got from 'Utama Spice'.



This mask is blend of Temulawak and Clay. Temulawak is turmeric's twin with much more  amazing healing properties than turmeric. Temulawak is native to Indonesia so its hard to find everywhere.
With this antiseptic and healing properties add all the properties of clay too. Temulawak is also well know for its anti aging effects to skin so its prolonged use will help our skin in restoring the lost freshness and will also work on our uneven skin tone.This mask can works as both like mask and scrub. People with normal to dry skin or oily to combination skin can use this mask.



My Experience With The Product

For my oily to combination skin clay face packs are always a big relief. But with Temu Temu face mask i'm getting all the benefits of a clay face pack with the additional healing,antiseptic and anti aging properties of Temulawak.
After every use i felt my skin soft and grease free with tighten pores. For my oily skin i use this face mask twice or sometimes thrice a week. It helped my my skin in restoring the freshness and i found my dark spots a bit lighter after 2 weeks of use.  I had allot of itching when mask was on my face. This time i'm having allot of acne so may be it felt itchy on my acne. But it subsided after 15 minutes of washing my face. There is no such chemical which can cause any reaction. But may be due to Temu Lawak's Antiseptic properties it caused itching on my face.



How To Use This Product
  • Mix the powder with a bit of water and make a thin paste


  • Apply allover your face and body and let it dry


  • Rinse your face with lukewarm water and remove any traces of powder from skin
  • I always rub an ice cube on my face after every time i cleanse my face.
Pros
  • grease free skin after single use
  • antiseptic and antiaging
  • chemicals and parabens free
  • lightening effect on dark spots
Cons
  • same issue.. dries out with mess

  • I felt allot of itching on my face and even for 15 minutes after washing my face, thought might be the Temulawak's properties are in action :)
Pricing

4.54 $ for 50gm
click here to buy



Rating


Comments